Built for extreme trail and Ultra4 vehicles, using all NEW Genuine Dana Spicer housings and parts, this axle will hold up to intense wheeling found in Johnson Valley and beyond. With low pinion and high pinion housing options, upgrades to a Dana 70, and other customizable features, EmWest Motorsports ensures your rear steer axle ships exactly as ordered. Crawl King axles come standard with upgrades offered nowhere else; Spidertrax +Wilwood brake combo, Genuine Dana Spicer housings, gearing and bearings, and ARB or Eaton E-Lockers.
Comes Standard With
- Spicer High Pinion, High Clearance Dana 60 center section with load bolt
- Spicer Gearing – your choice of ratio
- Spicer Nodular Iron Diff Cover with custom high fill plug
- Spicer Heavy Duty Oversized 70 Kingpin C’s and Knuckles
- 3.5″ Tube, with .5: Wall Thickness
- 35 Spline SAE4340 Chromoly Shafts
- ARB or Eaton E-Locker installed
- 8 x 6.5″ Wheel Bolt Pattern
- Spicer 1350 Yoke
- 13″ Offroad Use Only Brake Package using Spidertrax rotors and brake hats, and Wilwood calipers
Price: $8225.00, set up and ready to go.
Please call or email us to discuss your customization specs: axle width, diff drop, offset, caster and pinion angles, and any changes to the above standard specifications you want to make. EmWest Motorsports is committed to building custom axles using not only the brands we believe in, but the brands you support too. For example, if you prefer to use a Grizzly Locker or Reid Knuckles, let us know!
Custom Options Available
- Dana 60 Low Pinion Center Section
- Dana 70 Low Pinion Center Section
- Yukon Chromoly Outer Shafts
- Locker: Detroit, Limited Slip, Yukon Grizzly
- Ring and Pinion – Yukon, US Gear
- Brakes: On Highway/Off Highway combo Spidertrax + Wilwood Set Up, standard brake package
- Wheel Pattern – 5 x 5.5, 6 x 5.5, 6 x 6.5
- Stud Size: ½”, 9/16″, 5/8″
- Solid Axle Wheel Hubs
- Yukon Locking Hubs
- High Steer Arm Kit
- ARB: Compressors, Coolers, Etc.
- Warn: Winches, Recovery Gear, Etc.
- Brake Clearance: Requires 17″ or larger wheel for brake caliper clearance
- Tire Size: Max tire size recommended is 42″
- ABS: Does not include sensors