With clearance to get your rig up and over the most difficult terrains easily, this axle offers hardcore rock crawlers and off-road wheelers an advantage over a low pinion rear. Our Spicer high pinion housing helps protect driveshafts by reducing the driveline angle, and a load bolt keeps pressure on the ring gear to ensure deflection under load is not an issue. Coupled with a high fill plug on the diff cover for high volume oil, this axle is a heavy-duty application that can be used in multiple vehicles. Crawl King axles come standard with upgrades offered nowhere else; Spidertrax +Wilwood brake combo, Genuine Dana Spicer housings, gearing and bearings, and ARB or Eaton E-Lockers.
Comes Standard With
- Spicer High Pinion, High Clearance Dana 60 center section with load bolt
- Spicer Gearing – your choice of ratio
- Spicer Nodular Iron Diff Cover with custom high fill plug
- 3.5″ Tube, with .5″ Wall Thickness
- 35 Spline SAE4340 Chromoly Shafts
- ARB or Eaton E-Locker installed
- 8 x 6.5″ Wheel Bolt Pattern
- Spicer 1350 Yoke
- 13″ Offroad use only brake package using Spidertrax 13″ rotors and brake hats, and Wilwood calipers
Price: $5275.00, set up and ready to go.
Please call or email us to discuss your customization specs: axle width, diff drop, offset, caster and pinion angles, and any changes to the above standard specifications you want to make. EmWest Motorsports is committed to building custom axles using not only the brands we believe in, but the brands you support too. For example, if you prefer to use US Gear Ring and Pinons or Detroit Lockers, let us know!
Custom Options Available
- Spidertrax Unit Bearings built for Ultra4 vehicles
- Currie Unit Bearings
- Yukon Chromoly Outer Shafts
- Locker: Detroit, Limited Slip, Yukon Grizzly
- Ring and Pinion: Yukon, US Gear
- Brakes: On Highway/Off Highway combo Spidertrax + Wilwood Set Up or standard brake package
- Wheel Pattern: 5 x 5.5, 6 x 5.5, 6 x 6.5
- Stud Size: ½”, 9/16″, 5/8″
- ARB – Compressors, Coolers, Etc.
- Warn – Winches, Recovery Gear, Etc.
- Brake Clearance: Requires 17″ or larger wheel for brake caliper clearance
- Tire Size: Max tire size recommended is 42″
- ABS: Does not include sensors